When we decide to learn anything, lots of questions come into our minds. What will we learn from this science, its positive impacts, and the benefits we will get from this knowledge? So whoever decides to learn the Quran must know its values, its benefits, and its positive impacts on his/her life. Let’s come across some lessons and teachings that the Quran teaches its learners.
The Quran is not like any divine book from God, it is more than a book of wisdom. It is a manual for life and hereafter. It is guidance and the ultimate truth from God. It’s a book of countless moral lessons that are necessary to achieve a balanced, peaceful life for every human being. Let’s figure out some lessons and values that the Quran guides and teaches us and how these values will change our life for the better. so what will we learn from Quran?
The Quran has urged Muslims to get married and has shown to what extent marriage is an important and vital relationship in human life. The Quran has emphasized that marriage is fundamentally based upon compassion, mercy, intimacy, and affection. Allah said In Quran ” He is the One Who created you from a single soul, then from it made its spouse so he may find comfort in her.” Moreover, Allah also said, ” He is the One Who created you from a single soul, then from it made its spouse so he may find comfort in her.”
How children should treat their parents :
The Quran shows how sons and daughters deal with their parents to please Allah and that emphasizes how the Quran teaches its learners mercy and kindness. Allah said ” For your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him. And honor your parents. If one or both of them reach old age in your care, never say to them ˹even˺ ‘ugh,’ nor yell at them. Rather, address them respectfully.”
How parents should treat their kids:
The Quran shows parents that they should take care of their sons and daughters and be responsible for them. Allah said, ” The child’s father will provide reasonable maintenance and clothing for the mother ˹during that period˺.”
Quran teacher us how to increase our earnings and savings :
The Quran gives Muslims some tips on how to increase their earnings and savings in simple ways. Let’s know some of them.
- Allah said ” “saying, ‘Seek your Lord’s forgiveness, ˹for˺ He is truly Most Forgiving. He will shower you with abundant rain, supply you with wealth and children, and give you gardens as well as rivers.”
- Allah said “And whoever is mindful of Allah, He will make a way out for them, and provide for them from sources they could never imagine. And whoever puts their trust in Allah, then He ˹alone˺ is sufficient for them.”
- Allah said ” Surely the wasteful are ˹like˺ brothers to the devils. And the Devil is ever ungrateful to his Lord.”
- Allah said ” Once the prayer is over, disperse throughout the land and seek the bounty of Allah. And remember Allah often so you may be successful.”
Quran teaches the value of good morals :
- Islam emphasizes the importance of good and positive words in our lives and how they affect positively our mental health. So Allah has described the good word to a good fruitful tree that has strong roots, Allah said “Do you not see how Allah compares a good word to a good tree? Its root is firm and its branches reach the sky,”.
- In the Quran, you can see clearly to what extent good words are very significant in making dawah ( calling people to Islam. This is so clear when Allah ordered Moses and his brother to say good words to the pharaoh even though he was a disbeliever. Allah said ” Go, both of you, to Pharaoh, for he has truly transgressed ˹all bounds˺. Speak to him gently, so perhaps he may be mindful ˹of Me˺ or fearful ˹of My punishment˺.”
- When you give charity, you must say good words to the poor and the needy. Allah said ” Kind words and forgiveness are better than charity followed by injury. And Allah is Self-Sufficient, Most Forbearing.”
Being kind and merciful :
As we are Muslims, we are ordered to follow the role model of the Prophet (peace be upon him), Allah said ” O believers! Obey Allah and obey the Messenger, and do not let your deeds be in vain.” The Prophet was ordered to be kind and merciful with all people even the disbelievers and Allah showed him the reason behind that they may avoid you and your speech. Allah said ” It is out of Allah’s mercy that you ˹O Prophet˺ have been lenient with them. Had you been cruel or hard-hearted, they would have certainly abandoned you. So pardon them, ask Allah’s forgiveness for them, and consult with them in ˹conducting˺ matters. Once you make a decision, put your trust in Allah. Surely Allah loves those who trust in Him.”
Moreover, Allah has guided the Prophet to call people to the message of Islam kindly and wisely. Allah said, ” Invite ˹all˺ to the Way of your Lord with wisdom and kind advice, and only debate with them in the best manner.”To sum up, we have come across a lot of things we can learn from the Quran. The Quran is a book of countless blessings, teachings, and values that if you take into consideration, your life must be better.