Whoever wants Allah to speak to him/her should learn the Holy Quran. The Holy Quran is the real guide to the right path. It is the light to our hearts. So it’s the time to learn the Quran and enjoy Allah’s words that must heal your soul.
What are the benefits of learning the Quran?
- Learning Quran provides its learners with tranquillity and peace.
- Angels protect the reciter of the Holy Quran.
- Allah honors the learner of the Holy Quran by mentioning him/her in the heavens.
- Every letter the reciter of the Holy Quran reads, Allah, rewards him ten times or even more.
- Whoever learns the Quran is considered one of Allah’s people.
- In the hereafter, the Holy Quran will come as an intercessor for its reciters.
the 5 steps to learn Quran:
- You need to have a strong determination that will help you to overcome any obstacle in learning Quran. And you will surely be rewarded for your sincere efforts.
- You should renew your intentions every now and then and focus on your heart to remain sincere.
- It is better to start memorizing the Quran directly after the dawn prayer. It is an effective way to memorize easily.
- Try to find a good company that will help you to become more attached to learning Quran.
- Find a good teacher who will make you enjoy learning the Quran and find peace in it.
The learner and the teacher of the Holy Quran are the best. Why?
To the person who seeks to memorize the Quran by heart, you are among the best. As the prophet, Muhammad said, “The best among you is he who learns and teaches the Qurān.”
- Learning Quran is the best way to get out of darkness to light, as Allah said “˹This is˺ a Book which We have revealed to you ˹O Prophet˺ so that you may lead people out of the darkness and into the light, by the Will of their Lord, to the Path of the Almighty, the Praiseworthy—” (14:1)
- Whoever follows Allah’s words never go astray or be miserable. As Allah said, ” whoever follows My guidance will neither go astray ˹in this life˺ nor suffer ˹in the next˺.”
- Who seeks to learn Quran will get a high rank in paradise. As the prophet said ” The one who was devoted to the Quran will be told on the Day of Resurrection: ‘Recite and ascend (in ranks) as you used to recite when you were in the world. Your rank will be at the last Ayah you recite.”
- Learning Quran contributes to raising a generation that has a strong faith, straightway of thinking, and pure hearts.
- Quran calls its learners to seek knowledge, work, and self-development.
Manners of recitation of the Holy Quran:
- First, you should get ready for recitation by wearing clean clothes, having a clean body, and sitting in a clean place. Also, you should make an ablution before reciting. And it is better to face the Qiblah.
- Second, seeking refuge from the rejected satan and reading basmalah.
- Third, you should have a present heart while reciting by discarding any other thoughts except Quran. And try to be humble and cry when reading.
- Fourth, avoid cutting off reading to talk to people.
- Fifth, seek to understand the meaning of any verse.
To sum up, whoever seeks guidance, relief, truthfulness will find them in learning the Quran. Whoever longs for positive change will find it in learning the Quran. So seek a good life and a good end by learning the Quran. Learn more about how we can help you by following this link
3- Tajweed rules of Quran by Kareem Carol