Learning the Holy Quran will give you a great chance to learn the values and teachings that you need in your life and definitely will lead to paradise. As Quran contains a lot of stories, and each story has its purpose and delivers a certain value. So, after learning the meanings of the Holy Quran, you will be closer and more attached to it. This will help you to be a better person. Learning the meanings of the Holy Quran will surely make you gain a lot of spiritual profits and know-how to deal with life properly.
Learning Quran stories enlightens Your mind and soul:
Most humans are more receptive to stories as stories help us relate, empathize and remember. Stories give the audience purpose and a motive to take action. We remember stories better than other types of information because stories are more engaging. When people engage with stories, all values and beliefs can be easily transferred through the story’s character. So Quran is full of stories of previous prophets and previous people to teach us memorable lessons that must stick to our minds and we can easily apply their good values in our lives.
Why do you need to be patient? Quran teaches you!
- Life is a test. If you pass it, you will be very welcomed in paradise. And if you fail in it, unfortunately, you will be among hell dwellers. As Allah said “And We test you ˹O humanity˺ with good and evil as a trial, then to Us you will ˹all˺ be returned.” (21:35)
- Adhering to Allah’s commands and avoiding His prohibitions is not easy, so you need to be patient, steadfast, and sincere.
- Life is inconsistent. It can’t be only ups or only downs. It is full of good moments and calamities, so you need to be ready for the hard times and pass them successfully. As Allah said “We will certainly test you with a touch of fear and famine and loss of property, life, and crops. Give good news to those who patiently endure” (2:155)
Learning Quran tells you what Allah loves …
- “Allah loves those who persevere.” (3:146)
- “Today I have indeed rewarded them for their perseverance: they are certainly the triumphant” (23:111)
- “Allah is true with those who are patient.” (2:153)
- “Only those who endure patiently will be given their reward without limit.” (39:10)
- Give good news to those who patiently endure. (155)who, when faced with a disaster, say, “Surely to Allah we belong and to Him we will ˹all˺ return(156)They are the ones who will receive Allah’s blessings and mercy. And it is they who are ˹rightly˺ guided. (157)
Learning Quran to know how to be patient:
Imagine that you would lose your family, your money, and your health, would you be patient? You wouldn’t. But Prophet Job has given us a great lesson in patience throughout his journey. Let’s trace it together throughout Quran.
Allah the Almighty had given prophet Job plenty of money, sons, and health. Then he was tested by spending 18 years in calamities going through the loss of his sons, the loss of his fortune, and then the loss of his health as every part of his body was in pain. Despite all pains, and all losses he was still patient and he never lost his faith. As well as he kept praying to Allah As Allah said ” And remember Our servant Job, when he cried out to his Lord, “Satan has afflicted me with distress and suffering.” (38:41)
What is the reward of being patient in the Quran?
- Allah has honored him by mentioning him in Quran and set him as a role model for all Muslims. Allah said ” ” We truly found him patient. What an excellent servant ˹he was˺! Indeed, he ˹constantly˺ turned ˹to Allah˺.” (38:41)
- Allah answered his prayers and healed him from all illness. Allah said in Quran ˹We responded, ˺ “Stomp your foot: ˹now˺ here is a cool ˹and refreshing˺ spring for washing and drinking.” (38:42)
- Allah gave him more than he expected and overwhelmed him with mercy. Allah said in Quran “And We gave him back his family, twice as many, as a mercy from Us and a lesson for people of reason.” (38:43)
To sum it up, you are here in life to be tested ” We will certainly test you ˹believers˺ until We prove those of you who ˹truly˺ struggle ˹in Allah’s cause˺ and remain steadfast, and reveal how you conduct yourselves.” (47:31) If you want to be among winners in the hereafter, learn Quran and it will teach you how to pass your worldly exam. Don’t hesitate to join our online classes for mastering Quran and Islamic studies.