Do you want to be a winner in life and in the hereafter? Learn the Holy Quran. Muslim’s life is revolving around the Holy Quran as we need the Quran in every single act of worshiping Allah. We need to learn Quran to perform our five daily prayers, to say morning and evening supplications, and in Dua. For Muslims, Quran is not only the last divine book, but also the real guidance, a means of coming closer to Allah, and the light that ends the darkness. Learning and reciting Quran is considered the best act of worshiping. Hurry up to learn the Holy Quran and to get its endless benefits.
The Holy Quran is your manual:
Quran is not only a book to read but also your life’s manual that guides you to the straight path of Allah. When you take the step and start Learning the Holy Quran, you will get the best cure for your tired soul. As well, you will understand how to live your life and how to prepare for the hereafter. Learning the Holy Quran will help you to understand Allah’s commands and His prohibitions. Learning the Holy Quran will help you to avoid the hellfire and be one of the paradise dwellers.
The merits of learning the Holy Quran:
● The Holy Quran is the book by which Allah has saved the whole of humanity from the darkness of ignorance. As Allah said ” We have revealed to you the Book as an explanation of all things, a guide, a mercy, and good news for those who ˹fully˺ submit.” (16:89)
● The Holy Quran is the last divine book that was revealed to the seal prophet. As well as, this book is the only divine book that never changes. Allah said in Quran ” It is certainly We Who have revealed the Reminder, and it is certainly We Who will preserve it.” (15:9)
● The Holy Quran is Allah’s words and His straight path that guides us to paradise.
● The Holy Quran is the essence of monotheism, the source of perfect legislation, the great wisdom, the mercy for humanity, and the light of knowledge.
● We as Muslims are ordered to recite the Holy Quran to be pleased with Allah.
For anyone who wants to start learning the Holy Quran, you should start with Surah Al-Fatiha. We as Muslims recite al-Fatiha 17 times per day during our obligatory Prayers. It has a special place in Muslim life and it has a lot to do with our faith. Have you ever asked yourself why surah al-Fatiha is recited in each unit of the prayer? The answer is that every book has an introduction, Quran has a special introductory chapter that mainly focuses on the very essence of Islam.
The main points of surah al-Fatiha:
● The chapter begins with “In the name of Allah the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful”. It is the best beginning ever. This verse is recommended to be said before initiating any action, such as eating, drinking, sleeping …etc.
● “[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds”
You are praising the Creator of this universe for every single cell in your body, for every single breath you take, and for every single beat of your heart. The One who creates all creatures for the sake of human beings. Allah is the only one who deserves to be praised. Look around you, observe nature, and thank Allah for His unlimited blessings.
● The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful
Do you know that God’s name “Alrhaman” is mentioned in Quran 57 times, and “Abraham” is mentioned 114 times? This emphasizes to what extent God’s mercy, as He said “My mercy prevails over my wrath” (Al-Bukhari).
● The Only Owner( and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense
This verse emphasizes one of the fundamentals of Islam, which is believing in the last day. The last day when the good will be rewarded for his/her goodness and the bad will be punished for his/her evil.
● It is You we worship and ask for help
The first part of the verse mainly focuses on the essence of Islam which is worship.
● Guide us to the straight path
The straight path is to worship Allah
alone, to follow His orders and to avoid His prohibitions. Allah has sent messengers to guide people to the straight path that must lead them to endless happiness. This verse includes a comprehensive supplication that must benefit you in your life, as you are asking for guidance from your creator.
● The path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have earned [Your] anger or of those who are astray”;
Do you know whom God has bestowed favor upon them? whoever obeys Allah and His Messenger. Who are those who have earned God’s anger? They are the people who know the truth and refuse to take action. Who are astray? They are the people who take actions but without knowledge. So who are the winners? They are those who combine the two things knowing the truth and taking action, so we ask Allah to be among them in each part of prayer.
To sum up, Quran is full of endless treasures. So for your own good, take a step forward and start right now. Start learning it, start mastering it and discover its treasures on your own. Join our online classes for learning Quran and Islamic studies to be among winners.
You can start learning today with 2 free sessions, click here for more info