The holy Quran has a special place in Muslims’ hearts as it is Allah’s words and our real guide. Most of the Muslims are seeking to understand, learn, and master the Quran to get closer to Allah. In the past, learning the Quran wasn’t easy at all. Nowadays, learning the Quran is handed on a silver platter as it is available to learn Quran online and master it. And all you need is to make a good intention and to start now without hesitation.
Why we should learn Quran online:
- Quran is Allah’s words to all humanity and He the Almighty has ordered us to contemplate and get deeper in its meanings as He said ” Do they not then reflect on the Quran? Or are there locks upon their hearts?” (47:24)
- When Allah sent His angel Gabriel with revelation for the first time to Prophet Muhammad, he said “Read, ˹O Prophet, ˺ in the Name of your Lord Who created—” (96:1)
- Quran is considered the first source of legislation for Muslims as it contains most of the commands and prohibitions.
- Quran is Prophet’s Muhammad miracle as Allah has supported him and proved his authenticity by it. And Allah also challenged Arabs to come with an eloquent book as Quran, but they failed. Allah said in Qur’an “Or do they claim, “He1 made it up!”? Tell them ˹O Prophet˺, “Produce one sûrah like it then, and seek help from whoever you can—other than Allah—if what you say is true!” (10:38)
- Quran contains a lot of stories about previous prophets and previous people that give us guidance and moral lessons, and teach us how to be patient, grateful, and hopeful.
- Quran is our life manual, and it teaches us how to deal with life and people properly as well as to achieve the balance between life and hereafter.
- “Surely this Quran guides to what is most upright, and gives good news to the believers—who do good—that they will have a mighty reward.” (17:9)
- Allah has warned saying “But whoever turns away from My Reminder will certainly have a miserable life,1 then We will raise them up blind on the Day of Judgment.” (20:124)
What will we gain from learning Quran?
- Allah has promised Whoever seeks to learn and recite the Quran to gain tranquility and quietness. He said “those who believe and whose hearts find comfort in the remembrance of Allah. Surely in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find comfort.” (13:28)
- Whoever recites and masters Quran is like who is making a win-win deal with Allah as He said “Surely those who recite the Book of Allah, establish prayer, and donate from what We have provided for them—secretly and openly—˹can˺ hope for an exchange that will never fail,” (35:29)
- Imagine that you are among the people of Allah when you learn Quran as the prophet (peace be upon him) said “Allah has His own people among mankind.’ They said: ‘O Messenger of Allah, who are they?’ He said: ‘The people of the Quran, the people of Allah and those who are closest to Him.” (Hasan)
- Whoever memorizes Quran is promised to gain higher status and to be with angels in paradise. The prophet said “Such a person as recites the Quran and masters it by heart, will be with the noble righteous scribes (in Heaven). And such a person exerts himself to learn the Qur’an by heart, and recites it with great difficulty, will have a double reward.” Sahih al-Bukhari
- Reciting Quran is one of the best worshipping practices that you can do.
- The prophet said, “Read the Quran, for it will come as an intercessor for its reciters on the Day of Resurrection.”
There are a lot of profits you can gain from learning the holy Quran. Are you ready to learn it? Have you taken good intentions? Are you enthusiastic to be among winners in life and hereafter? Don’t hesitate to join us and start learning Quran online now.
You can chat with us if you have any questions or get two free sessions by registering through this link