About The Course
This course is related to the knowledge of Quranic Arabic which is learning how to read Arabic letter & words preparing to be able to read the Quran, it is a very important step towards memorizing Quran.
Why Should I Take This Course?
- Quran was revealed in the Arabic language, so it is the gate to understand the Holy Quran.
- Islam doesn’t believe in blind faith as some would argue, on the contrary, it requires us to deeply investigate any question that might arise in our minds to understand it in its entirety. And in order to do that, it is better to use the original language, not through a translation.
- Learning the Arabic Language will expand your circle of connections and allow you to understand other cultures.
In this course, students will learn:
- How to recognize Arabic letters (reading & writing)
- Letters’ Vowels
- Maad & Tanwen
- Sokoun & Tashded
- Different types of (Lam)
- A collection of the most improperly recited 500 words in Quran
Who should take this course?
- Kids starting from 3 years
- Non-Arabic speaking adults who don’t know how to read Arabic